Saturday, June 12, 2010

So we've hit the month of June...

2 more months and I couldn't be happier to get out of this damn BORING rude town!!! August is right around the corner. Anthony has only 2 weeks left at this school then he'll being going back to his old school with all his old friends.

We all miss Plymouth so much, I miss my friends, Anthony misses his friends.. we lived there for so long before, it's such a comforting feeling when I need to drive there for something. It feels like 'home'. I can't wait to go back... nicer people, nicer kids....

I just don't fit in here...the people are rude, the kids are mean; Anthony doesn't even like to go out to play anymore....I have gotten nothing positive out of this experience this past year!
I'm glad it's temporary and it's about over. Having to sell our old house, downsize and move to an unfamiliar town was the toughest thing my family has been through. And I can honestly say I didn't like one minute of it, and would never want to do it again. But we had to do what we had to do at the moment.

But on a more positive note...The house is moving along... I don't have any new pictures as of yet, but this is a busy month... things are finally happening and moving along!!

~New windows have been ordered for the whole house.
~The granite countertop and cherry cabinets have been ordered.
~Electrician was there the other day updating the electrical outlets and panel.
~Doorways upstairs have been moved around to accomodate a stand up shower in the upstairs bathroom.
~Side door is being moved over to make room for the fridge in the kitchen and is being replaced tomorrow.
~Deck has been extended a bit and rotted areas have been replaced.

So pretty soon I can get in there and start cleaning and painting. Then to pick out appliances, flooring, and carpet.

WOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment