Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nothing new...

It will be a short post this week...

Nothing really new going on with the house.. kitchen and baths are slowly being demoed... getting a little worried that the house may not be ready in time for us to move in before the school year starts. Give props to my hubby though.. working his regular FT job 6 days a week then working at the house a few hours on Saturday and most of Sundays.

School vacation is this week, nothing really happening besides a couple playdates the boys have with some old friends from Plymouth. My SIL signed my boys up for swimming lessons at a local Y for the week, they love it! Thanks Mary!! :-) I've been dealing with some health issues lately so I appreciate her taking the boys each morning for me.

But all in all...nothing exciting to report..just a little nonsense post for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment