Thursday, April 15, 2010

So I visited the house this past weekend...

and it's completely overwhelming!! It needs sooo much work... I'm wondering now if it will be ready in time for us to move in late August. BUT it will be really nice once it's all done over, but my god, it truly amazes me how people can live....here are some pics of it now...

Front of the house:


Back of house and Kitchen (before being gutted):




More Kitchen and Living Room:






Dining Room and downstairs bathroom (before being gutted):




Upstairs bathroom (before being gutted) and master bedroom:



Bedroom 2 and 3 :


So as you can see it needs some CRAZY LOVIN!! But I think once it's done it will be perfect for us.

So far Jamie and my FIL have pulled up all those gross brown wall to wall carpeting, and started gutting the downstairs bath. It's a work in progress so I'll take pictures as we go... but that's the update for now. Anthony and Nick are so excited to move, they can't wait to have their bikes and swing set back and a backyard to play in again!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I have that same yellow tub.

    It will be all worth it in the end. Cant wait to see it when it is finished.

    This is Robin, Chenna's Mommy by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete